From: PrestoCentre Team [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DIGLIB] One more week to register for the Screening the Future Conference 2012, Los Angeles

Hi all,

Register for Screening the Future 2012 - last day is May 20th. Find the latest program, see the finalized list of speakers and learn more about our master classes at http://2012.screeningthefuture.com.

We also have something special in store for you-exclusively for conference attendees PrestoCentre will unveil a new initiative by and for the audiovisual community.

All the best,
Mirella Hoogeveen

PrestoCentre Foundation

--