Dear ARLIS Members:
Archivision is pleased to announce the completion of yet another Addition Module to our growing Digital Research Library: Module SEVEN. With the addition of this new module Archivision is now 60,000 high quality, professional images complete with rich, accurate VRA Core 4 metadata.

Module Seven contains more of our European, Asian, & US content photographed from 2009-2011. The European material includes extensive documentation of the Pergamon Altar in Berlin; Georgian Architecture in Edinburgh; the Glasgow Science Center by Building Design Partnership; the Albert Hall, Albert Memorial and Hyde Park, London; and the Ara Pacis Museum in Rome by Richard Meier. Highlights from China include the Hanging Monastery and all wood Pagoda of Fogong Temple from the 11th century, both south of Datong. From Japan we include extensive coverage of the Meiji Jingu Shrine and Audi Forum Tokyo by CDI, to name a few. From the USA we cover the High Line Park and Apple Cube in New York and the Biglow Chapel and Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, plus gorgeous details of the National Farmer's Bank of Owatonna by Louis Sullivan. The module is rounded off with complete coverage of two sites in Cambodia: Ankor Wat and the Royal Palace of Phnon Penh including over 160 details of the Ramayana frescoes, and so much more!

To view over 80 sample images from this module please visit us here:
http://archivision.com/educational/samples/A7/index.html
Archivision offers many flexible ways to access this content. Your institution may license this material to own it in perpetuity or choose a subscription model. We offer up to 5 hours of free mapping to your local delivery system with each purchase. Hosted access in LUNA, MDID (on our own server), or with Scholars Resource is available.

For questions please contact Maureen Burns, Archivision Sales Representative, at [log in to unmask] or 310-489-3792.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Maureen Burns, Sales Rep
Scott Gilchrist, President

ARCHIVISION INC.