Colleagues,
Following up on the recent ARLIS-L thread about cataloging software for small and/or private libraries, we've put the list that Eric Wolf compiled on the Cataloging Section page of arlisna.org for future reference.  You'll find it at the bottom of the page, in the 'Resources' section.

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/sec/cataloging/index.html

If you have other appropriate software packages you'd like to see added to the list, please let me know.

Thanks to Eric Wolf for the list, Daniel Starr for the suggestion that we put it on the ARLIS/NA site and Nedda Ahmed for getting it live so quickly.

Cheers,
Dan Lipcan

Assistant Museum Librarian for Systems and Special Projects
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028