Head, E-Resources & E-Learning Support

OCAD University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head, E-Resources & E-Learning Support. Reporting to the Director of Library Services, this position is responsible for the acquisition and control of e-resources and the planning and provision of e-learning services in support of the University’s curriculum and research activities.

Hours of Work:               A total of 35 hours per week

Compensation:                  $62,693.01 to $65,569.97 per annum, Plus $3000 annual stipend, plus benefits

For further details regarding the position’s responsibilities and qualifications or to apply online, please visit the Employment Opportunities page of our website:

http://www.ocad.ca/about_ocad/human_resources/employment_opportunities.htm

Application Deadline:      Friday, May 11, 2012

As an employment equity employer, we encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientation or gender identity.

All qualified persons are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.

While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those short-listed will be contacted.

Visit the ARLIS/NA JobNet service (http://www.arlisna.org/jobs.taf) to view other position vacancies and/or to post a position announcement for your own institution.