From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gypsey Teague [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] RFID

I am looking into RFID for our library.  Does anyone out there have experience with RFID?  Has anyone installed the chips in their library?  Any information would be helpful.  You may send it to me off list.  Thank you.

Gypsey Teague

MED, MBA, MLA, MRCP, MLIS

National Board of Certified Counselors

Branch Head