Dear ARLIS/NA members,
as has been previously mentioned, it is our intention to make current
issues of Art Documentation available on-line to members. We had hoped
to make the newest issue (v. 31, no.1) available in May. Due to
unforeseen circumstances, however, electronic access has been delayed.
Our management company (TEI) is working with the University of Chicago
Press to solve all outstanding technical problems, and we look forward
to announcing on-line availability in the near future.

Amy Lucker
chair, Communications and Publications Committee, ARLIS/NA

--
Amy Lucker