I am selling some of my older collections, starting with 20th Century Book Art. The first item is now posted to eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110885191069

If you are interested in acquiring it for a library that cannot buy at auction, please contact me before any bids are up, as I can't end the auction after that.  You can see some of the other Book Art items that were in my exhibition five years ago at
http://minsky.com/30_years_of_book_art.htm

Item No. 1 on that page is sold, but the others will be listed, along with some not shown there. If you are interested in acquiring a small collection of this material as a unit, please let me know.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com

Hedi Kyle