Hi- thanks to our fantastic webmaster, Nedda Hassan Ahmed, the 2nd round
of papers, presentations, reports, etc. are now up at:
http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/2012/index.html

Anything that was sent to me in the past week since my last announcement
should now be online.

If you still have material you want posted, please send it to me and we
will do a 3rd round.

Once again, thanks to Nedda for her timely postings!

Send anything else to me at:

Cheers,
Ted

--