Dear Members,

Each year our Society pays tribute to those members who have passed away since our previous conference. This year will be no different. A brief statement honoring these individuals will be read at the Membership Meeting by a friend or colleague. Thus far, the passing of colleagues Nancy Schuller, Patricia Gebhard, and Florence Thorp has been shared on ARLIS-L.

Should you be aware of other past members that deserve our recognition, please direct their names, a bio sketch, and a digital image of them (if possible) to my attention at [log in to unmask] by Friday, March 16.

Many thanks,

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Jon Evans

President, Art Libraries Society of North America

www.arlisna.org

Director, Hirsch Library

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826