I have a patron who can only find a partial citation, and I have not had much luck with it either.  She is looking for a 1931 or 1932 review by Cyril Kay-Scott of the exhibition, Exposition of Indian Tribal Arts, which opened December 7, 1931 in Manhattan.  The article title is "A Renaissance of American Indian Art."  For the 1931 review, it may be in International Studio, which ended publication in 1931.  For 1932, the citation may appear in Atelier, which was published 1931 - 1932.  She does not have the month or vol./issue number for the citations.

I searched several databases and indexes, including Art Index.  I would appreciate any help with this citation.

Thank you,
Beverly

Beverly Mitchell
Art and Dance Librarian