Greetings!

This is a final reminder for the upcoming Fashion, Textile & Costume Special Interest Group (FTC SIG) meeting which will be held on Friday March 30, 2012 from 4:00pm - 5:00pm in the Elgin room of the Sheraton Centre.  You do not need to be a SIG member to attend; all are welcome!

We will need a recorder for this meeting and would appreciate a volunteer.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Please let me know if you’d like to be acknowledged for a presentation or event at the ARLIS/NA Conference, or if you have other FTC-related news to share.

The FTC SIG meeting agenda is posted below.    If you’d like to bring up a topic for discussion, please notify me and I’ll add it to the agenda, time permitting.

AGENDA:

•	Welcome, introductions, and attendee sign-up sheet.  (Recorder of minutes?)
•	FTC SIG membership update
•	FTC SIG Resources reminder & feedback:  Blog and Fashion Librarians Resource Guide.
•	Call for a Vice-Moderator,  Blog assistant-editor

•	FTC-related Conference Highlights:
o	Society Circle Event
o	Fashion, Textile & Costume Collections Tour:  (Monday April 2, 2012 9:15am - 6:00pm) Guest speaker - Anu Liivandi, Assistant Curator of Textiles & Costume in the Department of World Cultures of the Royal Ontario Museum will provide a brief overview of the ROM Textile & Costume collections

o	ARLIS/NA 2013 in Pasadena – tour ideas, call for presentations
o	Information competencies & fashion students – tips for library instruction

See you in Toronto!

Sandra Ley (FTC SIG Moderator)
Educational Support Faculty
Instruction Librarian, West Campus Library
Pima Community College
2202 W. Anklam Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-0001
206-3015