Dear members and prospective members,

Still on the fence about attending the Art Libraries Society of North America’s 40th Annual Conference held in Toronto from March 29 – April 2? Why not make the leap of faith and attend what promises to be one of our best ever in one of North America’s truly great cities?

You can still register at the early-bird rate until Wednesday, March 7 at 5 pm.

http://www.arlisna.org/toronto2012/registration.html

The Conference Planning Committee, the ARLIS/NA Executive Board, and I look forward to seeing you there.

All my best,

Jon Evans

President, Art Libraries Society of North America

www.arlisna.org

Director, Hirsch Library

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826