Hello all Moderators/Chairs/etc.:
All the 2011 annual reports I've received so far have now been posted to the ARLIS website:
http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/annreports/annreports_index.html

As you will see, there are a lot of reports missing. Although the official deadline passed a while back, I can still post your reports IF you send them to me by FRIDAY (3/23).

Should you wish to submit a report, there is a report template online here: http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/annreports/annualreports_template.docx
Please use it. It has all the correct formatting & reduces my work considerably.

Thanks everyone! And looking forward to see you all in Toronto!
Nedda Ahmed
ARLIS/NA Website Editor

PS—Please CC Chris Roper at ARLIS/NA Headquarters so that HQ has a copy of your report too: [log in to unmask]