Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hi all- in order to post the proceedings papers, photos, presentations, handouts, etc. EACH PRESENTER MUST FILL OUT, SIGN AND DATE THE ATTACHED FORM.  This applies to All Panel Session moderators, Workshop moderators, Poster Session presenters, Division Chairs, Section Chairs, Special Interest Group Chairs, Committee Chairs and Chapter Chairs who intend to submit papers presented, Powerpoint presentations [with copyrighted images removed], handouts, Posters, Minutes and presentations, etc.

Without this form, we cannot add the material to the Conference Proceedings page.

Please print copies and take them to your session and have each speaker complete the form.

Additional copies will be at the Registration Desk.

Please return the completed forms to me either at the conference, or you can send them to me, or scan and send as PDFs afterward or give them to Chris Roper at the Registration Desk.
Thanks,
Ted Goodman
Toronto Conference Proceedings Editor

Ted Goodman