Posted on behalf of Tony White

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Colleagues,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I have recently accepted a new position as Director of the Decker Library at the Maryland Institute College of Art.  My first day was March 19th.  My contact information is listed below.

Also please note that Emilee Mathews, a 2011 graduate of the MA/MLS Art Librarianship Specialization at Indiana University Bloomington, started a 12 month appointment, on March 16th, as Interim Head of the Fine Arts Library at IU (my former position).  Please find her contact information below as well.

Sincerely,
Tony

Tony White
Director of the Decker Library