Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear colleagues - I am working with an author who needs better reproductions from a New York periodical, Dry Goods Economist, for an article that will be published in the next issue of VR. Might your library have a copy of the volumes needed: September 15, 1894, 1898 (no month indicated), and October 10, 1914? The images are of mirrors as shown in advertisements. If you can help, please contact me directly ([log in to unmask]). I can also send you copies of the needed images to use as reference points.

With thanks and appreciation,

Christine L. Sundt, Editor
Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation
PO Box 5316
Eugene OR 97405-0316 - USA
phone: 541.485.1420
VR Web site: http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/