Hello Everyone,

I am an MLIS student at Valdosta State University, and I am writing a paper on Visual Literacy Instruction. I've developed a very short survey designed to help me identify some key people with insight into prevailing methodologies and trends on this subject.

This survey should only take five minutes, and your responses are much appreciated!

The survey can be accessed via this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8NG2M36

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to help.

Sincerely,
Carla-Mae Crookendale