Hello ARLIS –L,

What better way to gear up for a night of conference fun than with the lively Collection Development Special Interest Group?

All are welcome to attend our meeting scheduled for Friday, March 30, from 4:00pm to 5:00pm in Sheraton Hall A.  We’d especially love to see new members and first-time attendees.

If there are topics you would like the group to address, please send those along to me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cordially, Hannah

Hannah Bennett

Librarian, Architecture Library