From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Irvine, Betty J.
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] ARLIS/NA Archives?

My question relates directly to archives which I have relating to the Facilities Standards publication.  Where should I send this material?   To whom should it be addressed?  I had retained the surveys and manuscript materials because I thought ARLIS/NA might be planning a revised edition but now I think it is time to send my files to the official ARLIS/NA Archives.  B. J. Irvine, Ph.D.  Librarian Emeritus/Indiana University

Re:  Facilities Standards for Art Libraries and Visual Resources Collections.  Edited by Betty Jo Irvine.
Englewood, CO:  Libraries Unlimited, 1991.

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>