Hello,
I have been asked to pull together the archives for our organization and would like some help from those of you who have archives in your organizations.  My question is, which items from the exhibition files should end up in the archives?  Would it be just the published pieces like the exhibition catalog, invitations to openings, etc or should other information related the creation of the exhibit be included?  My inclination is to include just the published pieces, just what shows the exhibition took place and other basic information and not the minutia of how it was all put together.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Shelly Kilroy

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Shelly Kilroy, MLIS, Librarian
1000 East Beltline Road NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
PH 616.975.3144|   TF 888.957.1580   |   FX 616.975.9545
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   |   www.meijergardens.org<http://www.meijergardens.org>