Happy Anniversary ARLIS/NA!

Thank you for your membership and innumerable contributions to the Society. We have been fulfilling our mission for four decades!

So many of the important educational initiatives of the Society are made possible by your generous financial support. If you have not done so already, please consider making an additional financial gift to ARLIS.

The Society Circle, ARLIS’s fundraising organization, is made up of members who contribute gifts of $100.00 or more. Your donations can be directed toward specific initiatives or can provide general, unrestricted, support to the Society. We invite you to join the Society Circle today.

Members of the Society Circle will come together in Toronto on Sunday, April 1st from 7:30PM to 9:30PM at the TIFF Bell Lightbox, the headquarters of the Toronto International Film Festival. Our host will be Sylvia Frank, Director of the Film Reference Library and Curator of the Canadian Film Gallery. Ms. Frank will welcome Society Circle members to the TIFF Film Reference Library and provide a presentation and guided tour of the exhibition Otherworldly: The Art of Canadian Costume Design, which she curated in partnership with the Canadian Alliance of Film and Television Costume Arts and Design (CAFTCAD).

As there has not been a Society Circle event since 2010, we are especially pleased to provide this opportunity in Toronto. A special thank you goes to Jill Patrick for doing such a wonderful job as Local Development Chair and for organizing this event.

Society Circle members are asked to RSVP to Darin Murphy at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your support and continued commitment to the Art Libraries Society of North America.

Sincerely,

The ARLIS/NA Development Committee & The Society Circle