Good afternoon!

The inaugural meeting of the Teaching Librarian SIG (formerly the Teaching Librarian Discussion Group) will take place on Friday, March 30 at 4 pm. This is a great venue to share ideas and get tips on library instruction in all of its forms. If you have specific items you would like discussed, please send an email to either of the SIG co-conveners Krista Ivy, [log in to unmask],  or Amy Ballmer, [log in to unmask].

We are also looking for a volunteer to be a session recorder, if you are interested in serving in this capacity please let Krista or I know.

Happy weekend,

Amy

Amy Ballmer

Reference Librarian, Mina Rees Library