Good morning,

The annual Reference and Information Services Section (RISS) meeting will take place on Friday, March 30, 5.15-6.15 in Sheraton Hall C, Sheraton Center. Co-moderator Emilee Matthews and I are putting together the agenda, please email any topics you would like discussed to [log in to unmask]  by Tuesday, March 27.

Also, RISS members – please let me know if you are chairing a panel/giving a paper/leading a discussion group.

Have a great weekend,

Amy

Amy Ballmer

Reference Librarian, Mina Rees Library