“Many people, other than the authors,
contribute to the making of a book,

from the first person who had the bright idea of writing
 to the inventor of movable type
to the lumberjacks who felled the trees
that were pulped for its printing.
It is not customary to acknowledge the trees themselves,
though their commitment is total.”

---   Rada and Forsyth

 This is just one of the great little pieces of prose about trees, one of my favorite forms of life. So as I love I create. This time it is a little book about trees also populated with world postage stamps depicting trees. bound with green and brown paper and covered with laser etched hard wood. This is an edition of only 5. So reserve yours today. As always with the book of the month from Mystical Places Press, there is no shipping cost in March. $100 includes case.

more photos and info at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/trees.html

Thanks for reading this email,

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com
Publisher of Artist Book News
www.artistbooknews.com

This message was sent to you in good faith that you would find it interesting. If you wish to be removed from

book of the month distribution list.