Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

I’m happy to announce that the ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter is now live on Facebook! We’ve been up and running for little over a month now, so there is some content for you all to browse over. As the local chapter hosting ARLIS/NA’s upcoming 40th annual conference, Colouring Outside the Lines, in Toronto, we will be posting information to keep you all up to date on everything interesting and exciting as the days unfold.  While we are the Ontario Chapter, focus will be primarily on events and issues concerning southern Ontario; we will also draw attention to new resources and innovations in the field of arts information at large!

You can find our page at https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA.Ontario. Please like us!

Cheers,
Melissa Bruno
Vice-Chair, ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter