cross-posted, please forgive any duplication

Jen Library has these loose issues to offer free in exchange for postage reimbursement (please reimburse with stamps). Available thru March 9, then into the dumpster.

Please do not request items if you cannot reimburse with postage stamps.

We have many duplicates to offer so I will try to list some each week. I may not have time to ship any items for 2-3 weeks but I will respond to all requests.

Quilting Arts

The Rambler (GA Trust for Historic Preservation)
Win 2008
Win, Spr 2010

Raw Vision
68 Win 2009/10

La Revue des Musees de France: Revue du Louvre
2010: 5 Dec

Royal Academy of Arts Magazine: RA
2010 106 Spr, 109 Win

Sight and Sound
19: 5 May 2009

Simiolus
33: 4 2007/08

Simulation and Gaming
38: 1-4 2007

Southeastern College Art Conference Review
13: 2 1997
13: 3 1998
14: 5 2005
15: 4 2009
15: 5 2010

Southwest Art
1985 Mar, Jun, Aug
1993 Jan
2002 Aug
2006 Sep, Oct

Studies in Art Education
51: 4 Sum 2010

Studies in Documentary Film
2: 3

Studies in French Cinema
9: 2

Tabellae Ansatae
2: 2, 3, 4

Technoetic Arts
7: 2, 3
8: 1, 2, 3
9: 1

Tema Celeste
117 Sep/Oct 2006

Transition: An International Review
v.6: 1 (#69) 1996

Velvet Light Trap
25 bound
29 bound
33-36 bound

Visible Language
42: 1

VM + SD
Mar, Dec 2010

VRA Bulletin
36: 2 Sum 2009

West: A Publication of the San Francisco Art Institute
1: 2 Win 1993, 3 Win 1994/95
Win 1995/96
Win 1996/97

Wired
Aug 2011

Women in the Arts
17: 4 Holiday 1999
19: 2 Sum 2001
20: 2 Fal, 4 Holiday 2002
21: 1-4 2003 bound
22: 1-4 2004 bound

Write Now!
nos. 1, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19

Yishu
8: 1 Jan/Feb 2009
9: 1 Jan/Feb 2010
10: 1 Jan/Feb 2011

--

Steve Majure
Serials Librarian

T: 912.525.4702 – F: 912.525.4715
[log in to unmask] - www.scad.edu

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.