cross-posted, please forgive any duplication

Jen Library has these loose issues to offer free in exchange for postage reimbursement (please reimburse with stamps). Available thru March 9, then into the dumpster.

Please do not request items if you cannot reimburse with postage stamps.

We have many duplicates to offer so I will try to list some each week. I may not have time to ship any items for 2-3 weeks but I will respond to all requests.

Image: A Journal of the Arts & Religion

International Journal of Education through Art
4: 2 2008

Intramuros
no.127 Nov/Dec 2006

Jewelry Artist
Apr 2009

Jewelry Arts & Lapidary Journal
2005 Dec
2006 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May

Journal of Cultural Research in Art Education
22 2004

Journal of the American Institute for Conservation
47: 3 Fal/Win 2008
48: 1 Spr 2009

Journal of the Print World
33: 3 Jul 2010
34: 1 Jan 2011

Journal of Visual Culture
9: 3 Dec 2010

Journal of William Morris Studies
18: 3 Win 2009

Juxtapoz
11: 42 Jan/Feb 2003

Kunst und Kirche
2008: 2

Lapidary Journal
2005 Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov

Master Drawings
12: 1 1974

Muse (Canadian Museums Assoc)
38: 1-2, 3-4 2010

Museum Management and Curatorship
26: 5 Dec 2011

Mute: Culture and Politics after the Net
2: 12 Jun 2009

National Design Journal (Cooper-Hewitt)
Fal 2007
Spr 2008

New American Paintings
# 53, 55, 96

The New Criterion
27: 10 Jun 2009

Newdesign
no.82 2010

Newsletter: The William Morris Society
Sum 2004

l'Oeil
638 Sep 2011

On Diseno
123, 129

The Outsider (Intuit)
13: 2 Fal 2008
14: 1 Spr 2009

The Pastel Journal
Dec 2010
Dec 2011

PDN Photo District News
Feb 2011

Philadelphia Museum Bulletin
Win 1963 (Chinese Furniture)

Photography & Culture
2: 1 Mar 2009

The Picture Restorer
Spr 2009

Polish Cultural Institute New York
Win/Spr 2012

Pottery Making Illustrated
Jan/Feb 2010

The Princeton Journal of Women, Gender and Culture

Prodesign (New Zealand)
98 2009

--

Steve Majure
Serials Librarian

T: 912.525.4702 – F: 912.525.4715
[log in to unmask] - www.scad.edu

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.