cross-posted, please forgive any duplication

Jen Library has these loose issues to offer free in exchange for postage reimbursement (please reimburse with stamps). Available thru March 9, then into the dumpster.

Please do not request items if you cannot reimburse with postage stamps.

We have many duplicates to offer so I will try to list some each week. I may not have time to ship any items for 2-3 weeks but I will respond to all requests.

Blake
19: 2 Fal 1985
20: 3 Win 1986/87
21: 2 Fal 1987
21: 4 Spr 1988
42: 3 Win 2008/09

Bollettino d'Arte
ser.6: no. 135-136, 137-138 2006

Bomb
92 Sum, 93 Fal 2005

Bound & Lettered
8: 4 Nov 2010

Bulletin of the American Research Center in Egypt
198 Spr, 199 Fal 2011

C: International Contemporary Art
70 Sum 2001, 87 Fal 2005

C20 Newsletter (Twentieth Century Society)
Aut 2006

Canadian Art
25: 4 Win 2008
26: 1 Spr 2009

Ceramic Review
235 Jan/Feb, 236 Mar/Apr 2009

Chinese Graphic Design
1997: 9

Ciel Variable: CV
80 Fal 2008/Win 2009

Cineaction
no.3/4 Win 1986
no.8 Spr 1987
no.9 Sum 1987

Connaissance des Arts
691 Mar 2011

Creative Screenwriting
14: 5 Sep/Oct, 6 Nov/Dec 2007

Design Management Revie
20: 4 2009

Digital Video
19: 10 Oct 2011

Direct Art
7 Fal/Win 2002-03, 9 Spr/Sum 2004, 11 Spr/Sum 2005

Eye: The International Review of Graphic Design
5: 17 Sum, 18 Aut 1995
5: 20 Spr 1996
6: 22 Aut 1996
20: 77 Aut, 78 Win 2010

Film Criticism
33: 3 Spr 2009
35: 1 Fal 2010, 2-3 Win/Spr 2011

Fine Art Connoisseur
8: 6 Dec 2011

Flannery O'Connor Review
v.3 2005

Flash Art International
41: 259 Mar/Apr 2008

Form: The Making of Design (Germany)
231 Mar/Apr 2010
239 Jul/Aug 2011

Frieze
2003 72 Jan/Feb, 73 Mar, 75 May, 76 Jun-Aug, 77 Sep, 78 Oct, 79 Nov/Dec
2007 105 mar, 106 Apr
2009 125 Sep

Fuse
23: 2
31: 3
34: 1

Gain: AIGA Journal of Design for the Network Economy
1: 1, 2

Games and Culture: A Journal of Interactive Media
3: 1 Jan 2008

Gazette des Beaux-Arts
1985 Mar, Nov, Dec
1986 Jan
1988 Nov

Grafik
2004 118 Jun
2006 138 Mar
2007 148 Feb, 149 Mar

GZ Art + Design: International Jewelry Magazine
2007 3

Handweaver & Craftsman
24: 3 May/Jun, 4 Jul/Aug 1973
26: 1 Jan/Feb, 2 Apr, Oct 1975

Home Cultures
7: 1 Mar 2010

--

Steve Majure
Serials Librarian

T: 912.525.4702 – F: 912.525.4715
[log in to unmask] - www.scad.edu

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.