Great question, Margaret:

We're looking forward to welcoming everyone at the conference Hospitality/Registration Desk. The desk will be located at Vide (Lower Concourse) and we'll be ready to assist with completing your registration and/or answering your questions about what to see and do in Toronto.

The Registration/Hospitality Desk schedule is as follows:

Thursday, March 29th: 12pm–6pm

Friday, March 30th: 7am–7:30pm

Saturday, March 31st: 7am–5:30pm

Sunday, April 1st: 8am-7pm

Monday, April 2nd: 7am–12pm

The desk schedule is also listed within the conference program through the conference SCHED web page (just click on, or run your mouse over, the colour-coded time slots for complete details) at: http://arlisna2012.sched.org/

See you very soon,

Victoria.

--
Victoria Sigurdson BFA Visual Art (Hons), MLIS
Head, Visual Resources & Special Collections

Publicity Co-ordinator,
  ARLIS NA 2012 Conference
Past Chair, ARLIS Ontario Chapter

T 416.977.6000 x344
F 416.593.1429

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada  M5T 1W1

Office Location:
230 Richmond St. W.
3rd Floor (Room 8326)

The OCAD University Library empowers the imagination and leads the OCAD community in the creation, discovery and sharing of knowledge.