Greetings!

If you are also a librarian for classics or archaeology, or just
interested in the subject(s), please plan to attend our first formal
meeting on Sunday evening at 6:30 in Sheraton Conference Room F.

In additional to a general discussion of the future of the group and the
2013 Pasadena conference, a chair will need to be chosen.

Bring your enthusiasm and ideas.  I have a few items suggested at last
year's organizational meeting,  and if you'd like to add anything to the
agenda, just let me know.

Although we are only officially scheduled to meet until 7, we will
probably go a bit longer than that.

See you in Toronto!

Amy

Amy Navratil Ciccone