Having my coffee on a gray New England morning I came across this article in the NY Times about Tony Diaz and Librotraficante smuggling books by Latino authors into Arizona. 'It is a response to an educational mugging by right-wing poltivians, who enacted a state law in 2010 outlawing curriculums that 'advocate ethnic solidarity,' among other evils.' -NYT

I had no idea. Librotraficante is a cause worth supporting.
--
Steven C Daiber
Red Trillium Press/ Aqui en la lucha

Rare Beauty: Contemporary Visions in Book Arts
http://www.joseloffgallery.org/on-view/

Making of Privacidad:
www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/blue_notebook/1010/9391/tbn11.pdf

Cuban Collaborations: