Greetings!

After last year's informal discussion for archaeology and classics, the
ARLIS/NA Board granted recognition to the new Archaeology and Classics
Interest Group.  Our first official meeting will be on Sunday evening (1
April) at 6:30.  Please plan to attend and bring your ideas for possible
sessions in 2013 (Pasadena), as well as any topics for general discussion.

Feel free to contact me anytime before then.

See you in Toronto!

Amy

--

Amy Navratil Ciccone, Director		[log in to unmask]
Collection Development      		213-740-1958