Hi all,

As part of our library outreach and exhibition programs, we periodically
display artworks created by Stanford students and faculty.  Because
these works are not part of our permanent collection, they are not
covered by the Stanford Libraries' insurance, and as we're not a museum,
we do not have any sort of insurance for loaned works (at least not that
I know of).

We are therefore planning on asking students and faculty to sign a
liability release form before we install their work.  Does any of you
already use such a form, and if so, would you be willing to share it
with me so that I have a model or two to work from?

Thanks,
Anna

--
Anna Fishaut
Assistant Librarian

Current Exhibition: More Than Robert Frank's /The Americans/
<https://lib.stanford.edu/art-architecture-library/american-photography-1960>