Several people have asked about my "material meets metaphor"
methodology, in advance of next week's (free, public) critique workshop
at OSU
<http://events.nbc4i.com/columbus-oh/events/show/244295744-richard-minskys-book-critique-workshop>,
and rather than write a pedagogical polemic I'm presenting pictures of
the process on facebook.

Yesterday I started a new book art work titled /A House of Cards,/ and
posted a snapshot of the work table: *click here
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150652914352460&set=a.173007657459.122993.719557459&type=1&ref=nf>*.

Updates will be posted there, and I'll respond to input on the comment
thread. This will be my first "in process" presentation from concept to
finish.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com