I'm happy to announce that a number of digitized books have recently been added to the DL for the Decorative Arts, the latest ones just this morning.  See the list below, please pass the word to anyone who might want to use the books and illustrations for teaching and research, and do let me know if you have questions or see any glitches.
Best regards,
--Linda
Linda Duychak, Kohler Art Library, University of Wisconsin, Madison
------------------------------------

1.       Repton's "Observations on the Theory and Practice of Landscape Gardening" (1803)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.ReptonObservations
added September, 2011

2.       Repton's "Fragments on the Theory and Practice of Landscape Gardening" (1816)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.ReptonFragments
added September, 2011

3.       "The Works in Architecture of Robert and James Adam" http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.RobertAdamV1 (1900 facsimile of 1778 original)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.RobertAdamV2 (1901 facsimile of 1779 original)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.RobertAdamV3 (1902 facsimile of 1822 original)
added January, 2012

4.       Donaldson's "A Collection of the Most Approved Examples of Doorways from Ancient Buildings in Greece and Italy" (1833)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.Doorways
added February, 2012

5.       McHugh's "Designs for Mission Furniture" (1904)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.MissionFurniture
added February, 2012

6.       Belcher's "Later Renaissance Architecture in England" (1901)
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.LaterRenaissanceI
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.LaterRenaissanceII
added March, 2012