Hello Josh,

Thank you for your feed back on the artist book fields. Everyone's comments
have been so incredibly helpful. Seeing your catalog records was also
great. There's another project for some day: making these fields sortable.
Right now, we are using "tags" for the binding style and many of the other
specifications, but sorting by these fields would be even better. I'll put
it on the wish list.

In the meantime I've changed these two fields based on your input:

"Book Structure" is now "Book Structure/Binding Method"

"Reproduction Method" is now "Printing/Reproduction Method"

I love how this project is evolving. We are down to less than 50 books and
20 broadsides that still need to be added to our web store. Didn't quite
make the March 1 deadline, but close.

Have a good day,

Laura

*****************************