I just tested it out and the chat room is compatible with mobile devices,
such as the iPad. The only difference I've noticed so far is that the
layout goes a little wonky when you've got the keyboard up to type a
message, and of course, the ever-present perils of autocorrect when typing
your message. But for viewing, the experience is the same as seeing it on a
desktop.

Adrienne