The URL for the open-source (free!) Koha is  http://koha-community.org/
 The various modules in Koha are elegant, clean, and very easy to use.
 It's also a web-based ILS, so no client software to install and easy
access from off-site.

Liblime is a proprietary vendor and they provide their own version along
with support (Bywater Solutions is another vendor who provides support and
hosted systems).  I do have experience with Liblime if any interested
parties want to contact me off-list.

Katie Greer
Assistant Professor
Kresge Library, Oakland University