From: Sherman Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 5:56 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] ALA report posted

My summary of cataloging, etc. meetings that I attended at ALA Midwinter 2012 in Dallas has been posted at:
http://artcataloging.net/alagen.html
There are also links to Liz O'Keefe's report on the MARBI meetings and the minutes of the forum on the Bibliographic Framework Initiative. I may add more links to reports as I see them. The Program for Cooperative Cataloging site has lots of notes about meetings and will eventually have minutes for many of them. http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/ Lots there on RDA implementation.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any problems or comments. It may seem like there is a plethora of acronyms and initialisms; some of the A&I-dropping is intentional to keep your minds churning.

Sherman Clarke
freelance art cataloger
Alfred, NY