Dear Colleagues,

I know this periodically comes up in ARLIS-L, but does anyone have any suggestions how to

go about appraising one’s library collection?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Natalia

Natalia Lonchyna, Librarian

Art Reference Library

North Carolina Museum of Art

e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

mailing address:  4630 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4630

street address:    2110 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607-6494

(919) 664 6769 (direct line)

(919) 733 8034 (fax)

Reflections: Portraits by Beverly McIver | Through June 24

All of my portraits are self-portraits. I use the faces of others who reflect my most inner being.—Beverly McIver

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina

Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.