Dear ARLISers,

I am pleased to introduce the ARLIS/NA- Northern California’s Facebook page! Please “like” us on Facebook for updates on our chapter’s meetings, events, photos and more!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARLISNA-Northern-California-Chapter/349178498440827

A big thank you to our vice-chair, Sarita Hinojos, for increasing our online presence by creating our profile!

Stay tuned for information about our Spring meeting to be held in April.

Best,
--
Leia Casey, MLIS
ARLIS/NA-Northern California- Chapter Chair

Reference Librarian
Mills College
Oakland, CA