Thanks to everyone who responded!!
I did receive the article.

Best,
Natalia

Dear Colleagues,

Our European curator desperately needs an article from the Bolletino d'Arte:

M. T. Cantaro, "Aggiornamenti e precisazioni sul catalogo di Lavinia Fontana," Bollettino d'arte 79 (1993), pp. 85-112.

Can anyone be so kind as to send a pdf file?

Many thanks!
Natalia

Natalia Lonchyna, Librarian
Art Reference Library
North Carolina Museum of Art

e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

mailing address:  4630 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4630
street address:    2110 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607-6494

(919) 664 6769 (direct line)
(919) 733 8034 (fax)

Reflections: Portraits by Beverly McIver<http://ncartmuseum.org/exhibitions/beverly_mciver/> | Through June 24
All of my portraits are self-portraits. I use the faces of others who reflect my most inner being.-Beverly McIver

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.