Hi, all,

Does anyone have contact information for the Abraham Pisarek Archive in Berlin?  I can find references to the archive, but I can’t find a website for it, and I didn’t see in the directories we have.

Thanks for any help you can give.  Please respond off list.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian, Professor
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208