One of the things I love about the new and in-progress 23 Sandy Gallery web gallery is the ability to create Curated Collections of works grouped by themes. Our special Valentine’s Day Curated Collection, Love Between the Pages, features artist books from gallery inventory about love, lust, innocence, passion and desire. This very special collection includes books by Alicia Bailey, Karen Hanmer, Andrew Huot, Dan Kirchhefer, Amandine Nabarra-Piomelli, Peter and Donna Thomas and more. Stop by the gallery soon if you need a gift for that special someone.

Or, click here to peruse Love Between the Pages online: http://23sandy.com/works/product-category/love-between-the-pages

Have a good day,

Laura

--