Dear list,

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for interPLAY, a one-day
symposium hosted by York University Libraries in Toronto on March 26 that will
explore & challenge definitions of “information” from a diversity of
disciplinary perspectives.  Register for this event online :

http://www.eventbrite.ca/event/2890953921/esearc...h?srnk=1

A description of the symposium and program are available here :

http://www.library.yorku.ca/cms/interplay/

Our keynote speaker will be UBC professor & author of "McLuhan in Space," Dr.
Richard Cavell. The program will also include a panel discussion with
pioneering Canadian conceptual & information artist IAIN BAXTER&, Dr. Janine
Marchessault & Dr. Dan Adler.

Please join me for interPLAY!

Adam

--
Adam Lauder
W.P. Scott Chair for Research in E-Librarianship