Electronic Ephemera

Dear All,
The Tate Library currently holds a significant print ephemera collection, but we are now researching ways of storing, preserving and giving access to a growing collection of electronic (e-)ephemera. We would therefore greatly appreciate you taking the time to answer a few brief questions to tell us about your own print or electronic ephemera collection.

You can take part in our online survey here: https://response.questback.com/tate/nqr5gvznep/
The closing date for the survey is 21st February. Please feel free to forward this link to your colleagues and anyone that may be interested in this area.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Melanie Grant
Serials Librarian
Library and Archive
Tate
Millbank
London
SW1P 4RG
+44 (0) 20 7887 8836
www.tate.org.uk

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.