Don’t forget the LibGuides Community search option…

http://libguides.com/community.php?m=s&it=0&search=historic+preservation

I ran the search and there are several LibGuides on historic preservation.

Sandra

Sandra J. Ley

Faculty Librarian, West Campus Library

Pima Community College

Phone:  (520) 206-3015

Fax:  (520) 206-3059

"The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed."

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined "Cyberspace"