Following up on the message below from earlier this month, one consequence of the Met's Image Library closure is the elimination of my position as Chief Librarian. I will continue to be a member of ARLIS and keep in touch with the many friends and colleagues that I have met through this wonderful organization. Regretfully, I will not be attending the conference in Toronto. I do hope to re-emerge soon in some professional capacity in the art library world.

My personal contact info is below.

Andrew Gessner