From: Severtson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:55:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Architectural archives

Could I ask members to please share responses with the group (or at least with me)? We have formed an organization which has as its mission the identification and documentation of archives for all design disciplines, including architecture. It would be very useful to have this feedback.

Many thanks,
Susan Severtson