Dear ADSL members and prospective members,

At last years meeting we were tinkering around with idea of making a searchable list and or database that would list our members, their institutions, and unique institution collections. The idea was that this could be a handy list we could use to learn about our colleagues and their collections. The fruits of this project will allow us to point our patrons to sources (i.e. librarian or collection) we may have not know existed. I hope you can participate in this project.

ADSL Questionnaire http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QMPW5XJ

I look forward to seeing you all in Toronto!

Best,

Gabrielle V L Reed
Public Services Librarian
Morton R. Godine Library